Getting the most out of MagicRating
- Be sure that you have entered all of your business information and reviewed the communications that go to your clients. Applies to Email and Pages
- Add/Upload business accounts emails as well as personal account email to GFS – business accounts seem to have a higher response rate.
- Upload a high quality Logo and Banner to your email template and feedback page.
- Update the mail list in MagicRating with current emails – the more current the better the response rate.
- Update the mail list at least once a month or more regularly if you have at least 25 new emails. – keeping the flow going works best for getting more feedback and more reviews as you are reaching out to your most recent clients.
- If the customer doesn’t respond to the first automated emails from MagicRating, manually re-email them after 30 days and perhaps at 90 days
- Volume is critical. Having at least 25 new emails a month seems like a minimum. Better with more.
- When negative feedback comes in, follow up with client immediately.
- When you do get positive reviews follow up with the client.
You may also be interested in these two post: